Transform the flying experience and explore an exotic location
Continuously setting an incredible standard for air travel, this airline is renowned throughout the globe. It grants amazing deals on flights along with exceptional customer service. With worldwide destinations to choose from, get ready to be spoilt for choice. There are plenty of ways to book a flight. Whether you like to book online or offline, it will take a few minutes only. Here, you may learn about the full process. Know about the baggage limitations on the ticket to avoid additional last-minute, unplanned expenses. Read further to get all the nitty gritty details.
The outline to make a flight reservation-
- Open the official website.
- Select the type of trip in the booking window.
- Fill in the origin, destination, travel dates, and the number of travelers.
- Choose the ticket class, then click the Find Flights tab.
- Select the flight.
- Enter the passenger details, including the name, email address, date of birth, and phone number.
- Make the payment.
Get a confirmation email with the itinerary and all the details.
Travel in luxury with a seat upgrade! It is possible to get a first/business class upgrade by simply using the manage booking feature. Below is the process to get the desired seat.
The process to request a seat upgrade-
- Go to my trips on the homepage of the official website.
- Enter the confirmation number and the last name, then click Search.
- Select the flight reservation.
- Click “Upgrade.”
- A seat map will appear on the screen.
- Choose the seat.
- Make the payment.
An email will be sent by the airline with the upgrade details.
Note- MileagePlus members may log into their account and check if they are eligible for a free upgrade. If not, it can be requested by calling up the customer service department easily.
Wondering how much luggage you can take? It depends on the baggage policy. Know the details of the policy below.
Economy class fare baggage policy-
- One personal item, free of cost.
- A carry-on is allowed free of charge. It must not exceed 45 linear inches in size.
- The personal item can be a purse or other small bags. It should not be more than 36 linear inches.
- Both must fit under the seat or in the overhead compartment.
- 2 bags can be checked in. But a fee will be charged for it. The restrictions below will apply.
- Maximum dimensions: 62 inches
- Maximum weight: 50 pounds
- The fee for the first bag will be 35 USD.
- For the second bag, it will be 45 USD.
- The airline considers bags over 50 pounds to be overweight. The applicable fee is-
- 51 to 70 pounds: Additional fee of 100 USD to 200 USD
- 71 to 100 pounds: Additional fee of 400 USD
The airline does not permit bags heavier than 100 pounds.
A fee of 200 USD will apply if the size of a bag is more than 63 linear inches. If it is more than 115 linear inches, the airline will not accept it.
Want to check the flight status? Know where the aircraft is coming from, terminal number, and actual departure time/landing time. Also, get the details about the gate. This way, you may remain updated with the information easily.
Method to check the flight status-
- On the homepage, click “flight status.”
- Search by the origin/ destination or by the flight number and date.
- You will get all the details about the flight.
Check the complete flight segments that are recent or upcoming flights only.
Note- In case the flight is running late as per the schedule, you will also be notified through an email or SMS by the airline. If the delay is longer than 3-4 hours, you might not wish to travel. Cancel the flight. Get a full refund in accordance with the refund policy.
Be the mastermind of the next adventure! Start booking the flight and remember to take all your friends and family. In case you go for a group reservation, you might get cheap tickets along with priority service. The airline also offers delicious food and amazing inflight entertainment. To get answers to more queries, call or visit the official website to find the best possible solutions.